The warm, washed seasoned tones of onion skin dye add a welcome touch of colour to cooking and crafting. The cotton fabric is lightweight and comfortable while the clever tie design allows adjust the apron to your size.
- "SMALL" Recommended Age (5-11 Years) || *refer dimension below
- "MEDIUM" Recommended for petite adults or can be worn as a short/half style apron.
Each apron is one-of-a-kind; hand-dyed technique uses at least five dips to create a darker and vivid mustardy yellow.
Most aprons I offer are one-of-a-kind and won’t be reproduced. There will be a new apron popping up over time. The aprons are suitable for the petite size and look great on kids as well.
Fabric: 100% Cotton Calicco/ cotton duck/ plain woven cotton fabric
Color/ Dye plant :
Onion Skin/Allium Cepa
Technique : Hand dyed
While making this product:
- I collected the onion skins from a local Malaysian eatery - kitchen waste
- There are no harmful chemicals involved in the production process.
- Natural plant dyes will gradually fade into a lighter shade of themselves with regular washing and use.
- Some dye spots, uneven tones, and streaks may emerge on the fabric/product during the hand-dying process. This is a regular occurrence with natural dye products and is not a flaw.
'Kupas' Cotton Apron ( Dark Mustardy Yellow)
Hand wash in cold water. Use neutral pH detergent and dry under shade.
Available for re-dye service for customers in Europe and Asia region. Please contact for further details.